Technical Advantages Of Sunlord Digital Electronic Ballasts
SunLord EB works with rated 120/220/230/240/277 universal input voltage (depends on models for different markets of worldwide nations). No voltage fluctuation worry.
We provide two basic options:
– Low frequency square wave 100~170Hz, no worry about the acoustic resonance, compatible for MH/HPS lamps
– High frequency triangle wave >30kHz, no worry about the acoustic resonance, specially for HPS lamps
– SunLord EB always outputs constantly without a power variation, which is a very good and important factor to extend the HID
SunLord EB features high efficiency not less than 92% (@ 240V input) which gives much stronger lumen output and really enables users to save energy simply without investing more on upgrading the hardware or paying more on the power bill. This is a basic truth and piece of good news to HID lamp users (street/workshop lighting managements, grow-lighting managements).
High power factor gives less negative effects on electric grid. The ultra high power factor (>0.998) means that the electric power from the SunLord EB has been nearly 100% (more than 99.8%) transformed into light energy.
Low THD and low CCF mean softer current and less disturbing to electricity. SunLord EB makes the whole electric circumstances cleaner and more stable, with which the HID lamps are able to live a longer lifetime.
SunLord EB is designed to work with strong endurability for complicated electric circumstances, which requires full and reliable protection functions. The basic protections a SunLord EB has are In/output short/open-circuit, Less-input-voltage, overheated protection. Some advanced models can be also protected in in/output wiring inversion mode.
One of the best selling points of SunLord EB is we provide multiple digital controls by which we can achieve the target of energy saving further and more conveniently:
– PLC remote control/dimming
– Analog 0~10V dimming
– Digital multiple-level switching dimming
– Preset timer control/dimming
– Manually adjustable timer control/dimming
– Digital protocol control/dimming
The half or less weight and size compared to magnetic ballast help a lot in the indoor or outdoor installation. SunLord EB are only 1/2 or 1/3 the weight and size compared to the traditional magnetic ballasts.
Building D, Huifu Industrial Park, Pingji Blvd.#3, Longgang District, Shenzhen City.
De Complete System
Digital Electronic Ballasts
Grow Light Bulbs
Hangers & Accessories
Led Grow Lights
R & D